- Why online?
My mission is to transform the health of everyone who is willing to make changes.
This transformation is now available EVERYWHERE in the world through completely online consultations.
You will receive the same level of care as if you came in person — you’ll just have all visits over Zoom conference. The meeting can be saved as a MP4 file on your computer. No need to take notes!
However, if you prefer life sessions you are welcome to visit me in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- How does it work?
- Schedule a free 15 min consultation
- Request new client paperwork and send it back per email. Include your recent lab tests if you have any.
- Schedule your 60-min online video-conferencing consultation. It includes investigation of your health history, medical and health timeline, lifestyle and environmental exposures, diet and nutritional status, stressors, sleep hygiene,etc
- Initial explanation on the underlying imbalances that may be contributing to your symptoms/ condition
- Get your personalized functional medicine health plan
About Dr. Steinheim`s health plan:
- Dr. Steinheim reviews each client’s extensive health history forms and notes from the initial investigation in order to provide comprehensive recommendations.
- Health plans are typically outlined for 45-60 days at a time and adjusted, as needed, depending on how you progress and as indicated by any lab results.
- Health plans may include lab recommendations, nutraceutical supplementation, along with detailed lifestyle and dietary interventions.
After the consultation:
You will receive a 4 to 6 weeks health plan to follow before your follow-up consultation. If you should have any questions or feedback during this time Dr. Steinheim is available via email/Whatsapp with a guaranteed 72 hour response time.
Follow up consultations work on the same principle as the initial but will last 30 to 45 minutes. This is recommended to implement recommendations, assess progress and adjust plan. They usually take place after 4 to 5 weeks after initial consultation.
You can expect:
- Adaptation of the health plan according to your progress: including diet, lifestyle and/ or supplements tailored to suit you
- Review and explanation of any test results
- Addressing of any new symptoms / change in circumstances since the last consultation.
- A detailed nutritional programme for the next stage of your treatment: including diet, lifestyle and/ or supplements tailored to suit you